In early 2007, a group of people with broad experience in designing and manufacturing of medical equipment decided to start a new business. They dreamed about an entirely different and new line of products for disabled people.
In this way Alreh Medical began – a leading manufacturer of rehabilitation equipment for children, teenagers and adults. From the beginning we focused our activity on standing up technologies for paralegics and tetraplegics who require rehabilitation carried out mainly at home.
In 2008 we patented new Kinematics of stepping for disabled people with paralysis of lower limbs and unique Lifting system from wheelchair and from bed. In this year we introduced to the market a familly of five sizes of dynamic standers designed for paraplegics (standers for walking/stepping) and familly of five sizes of standers designed for people with deep disability – tetraplegics (standers on wheels) which we named Master Dynamic.
In 2010 we patented an advanced kinematics for stepping/scating which we named ActiveDrive system and we introduced on the market five sizes of standers for very active paraplegics.
In 2012 following the needs of a girl on wheelchair we invented the system for unaided standing up and sitting down which we named RehaGym system. In this way we gave the disabled people a wide range of independence and the only device on the market, which allows them to exercise the muscles of the body and exercise mobility of all joints in such a large range.
In 2013 we introduced on the market Gait restoring system for children and adults.
In 2014 we received patent for The drive mechanism for stepping.
In this way Alreh Medical Dynamic Standers began, with unique design and unique functional properties.
In 2016, we joined the HORIZON 2020 program (www.reach2020.eu). We are a member of this European Consortium that builds solutions to improve the quality of life of seniors. As part of the Consortium, we have created the activLife system. An innovative system for activation and rehabilitation, both physical and mental. In 2020, we were recognized as the innovation leader of the REACH 2020 program which is a special distinction, considering the fact that our partners are:
- Technische Universität München, München, Germany,
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, (DTU), Lyngby, Denmark,
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Eindhoven, the Netherlands,
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland (EPFL),
- Københavns Universitet, Copenhagen , Denmark,
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Angewandten Forschung e.V. , Munich, Germany,
- Biozoon GmbH, Bremerhaven,
- Smart Cardia, EPFL Innovation Park, Lausanne, Switzerland
- ArjoHuntleigh AB, Malmö, Sweden
- Philips Electronics Nederland B.V Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V., Berlin, Germany
- Sturrm BV, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Stichting ZuidZorg, Netherlands,
- Lyngby-Taarbaek Kommune, Lyngby, Denmark,
- Schön Klinik Bad Aibling GmbH & Co. KG (formerly incorporated as Neurologische Klinik Bad Aibling GmbH & Co KG), Bad Aibling, Germany
- Les Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève, Suisse
Alreh Medical represents our national values. All our standers are Made in Poland at our facilities in Łódź. Our subcontractors are the only local companies and our suppliers are the best companies from the European Union.
All our standers are designed, set up and tested as custom made. In this way we ensure our clients, that they receive top quality standers which meets their needs and improve their quality of life. Our mission is to provide people with disabilities in innovative technologies for active rehabilitation carried out at home, tailored to the needs, depths of disfunction, housing conditions and financial possibilities.
We would like to be recognized as the most innovative company in the market in the field of dynamic standers.
For health care, private and public, we provide tools for effective movement rehabilitation with the use of standing frame devices, as well as comprehensive rehabilitation and activation, both movement and cognitive, thanks to the revolutionary activLife system